CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

ally tagged me so here are my 14 facts because im 14 (duh)
1. my name is rachel
2. i love blue polka dot jelly beans...or any old jelly bean except the yellow ones with green dots on them. those are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nasty!
3. i own a lot of animals: a big annoying bird named Manly, a little possessed bird named Cuddles, two cockatails named Frenchie and Rizzo, a spazzy dog named Jetta, a cute puppy named Bella, 13 chickens (im not going to name them) two pigs, Iggy and Nudge, and last but not least my little sister Hannah. we're not sure what type of animal she is yet.
4. i love to read!!!
5. i can play acoustic guitar
6. if i lost my iPod, i would curl up in ball and die!
7. chocolate is amazing
8. im a christian
9. i went on a 25 mile bike ride to Coronado
10. my butt hurt really really bad afterwards
11. if you go to the parkway mall and look on the billboards that advertise SHARP hospital, you will see on one of them a picture of a guy in a green polo, blue eyes, gray hair and thats my uncle who survived a uber bad heart attack. the doc said there was no hope for him at all and that he was going to die
12. my dad drives a race car at the Barona dirt race track
13. i love music
14. if i could do my hair a different way for one day, i would have dreadlocks!!!! GO BOB MARELY!!!!

0 comments: