CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hello! Karla is back!!!!!!! I'm so stoked! Haha, I love that word. She came to school and it was like WOAH! We were all crazy and happy and yah! We washed our school van for PE too. We got all wet and soapy and we had a lot of fun! I just got back from a skiing trip with my school. My teacher and my friends took me down this thing called theWall and I almost died!!! That thing is so steep! You can't even see the slope its just straight down. Then me and my friend Cassidy lost it on the way home. We talked about a flock of flying camels that live in Mamona (Ramona tee-hee sorry Hannah!) that have retractable wings like airplanes that they hide under their humps so no one can see them! LONG LIVE FLYING CAMELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: