CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hi there!!! So much has happened lately! I went to my first concert, my best chicka from my church is graduating from college, I'm a costume desinger in a play, I found a new old t.v. show called Perry Mason that I'm completely and totally addicted to, I can drive soon, my best friend can drive in two months *turns green with jealously*, I am planning on going to a Nevershoutnever concert in January, and I got to see my brother Michael. Meeting Mike was one of the highlights of my week. I was in a thrift store looking extremely homeless and soaked from the pouring rain. It was so random that we saw him there. But it was perfect. I wouldn't have it any other way! Also, just a few minutes ago, my dumb cat brought a live rat in the house. The rat ran under the couch and my cat ran after, killed it, and then started eating it. It's hysterical now that it's over.

0 comments: