CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Woah, today I had the most amazing lunch at school. At first I was sitting with some "cool" kids and then my friend Janelle and me decided to move. Then we went and sat with my other friends. It was so much fun. My friend Allison Sedar and Cheyenne came up with elbow hockey which is basically hitting a water bottle around the table using only your elbows. That is a perfect instant heart attack. I swear I was twitchin the rest of the day. Then Lily saw me and she was so excited and then she told Izzy and she was excited that I was sitting with them too. Poor Grant. It's a wonder he can read sitting in the middle of our elbow hockey game with me screaming and twitching all over the place. Then Mark threw our water bottle and Janelle ran and got it for us. Then the bottle fell on the ground and Mark smashed it. Then Pierce grabbed it and he wouldn't give it to me. He started running away from me. Then he was nice and stopped and gave it back. Then Maggie started beating Mark with her lunch box for knocking her over. Then lunch was over. That lunch gave me an energy boost that lasted all day...well until the middle of history anyways.

0 comments: