CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Blah blah blah. My friend Alicia said I was nerdy because I have a blog. She just does7n't know how to live. She needs to get a life of7f of Ebay! Love you Alicia! I had my first guitar lesson at my new school. The tea7cher is pretty cool. There is the guy in my class named Joey and he's so good at guitar-it's insane! Hey if anyone has one-way tickets for a round trip to Australia, I would reall7y appreciate if you could give them to me. Th7ey would be even cooler if I could pick the day I could leav7e and choose how long I could sta7y there. If you have 'em and don't want 'em, give 'em to meeeeeee! I have a good use for t7hem, the use which am going to use them for I will withold from you beca7use I'm mean like that ;)

0 comments: