CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ug. I dislike homework. I was starting to have a meltdown over all the useless scientific writing I had to do so I took a welcome break. I logged onto my blog yipee! Writing for fun really calms me down and helps me think and reflect on deep and important things. Yeah I know I'm a nerd. At least I don't wear braces or glasses. Well if I keep reading in the dark and my teeth keep growing the wrong way I might need both. Ha! I'm glad I'm not on webcam-i just caught myself with my head lolling back mouth open while I was writing. I seriously need to stop staying up till one in the morning. The clouds are rolling in. Yes. I love clouds. They are a gorgeous, unique and sometimes ominous reminder of God's glory. And it means Calif is finally going to get some relief form the mean relentless sun. (Like the words I'm using? I know you do) *groans in annoyance and bangs head against wall* my little sister can really be a bother sometimes. I don't think anyone reads this but I don't care that much...well a little. I know random people probably read this and my friends read this. Ok now I'm going to go.

0 comments: