CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ow. My mouth hurts. I went to the dentist yesterday and he had to give me some shots so he could numb my mouth. When he was done, my mouth felt so weird I was too paranoid to eat anything. That was at about 11 when we finished. Then at around 6:45 that night I was in my neighbors kitchen inhaling the mac and cheese that was supposed to be for the kids I was babysitting. Oh man, it was soooo good. Then I just drank milk out of their little sippy cups and truthfully, I was so content. I stood in front ot the sink and studied the sunset...sipping my milk thoughtfully. Then when I did the dishes I started to sing. I think I sing way too much because 5 year old Brooklyn rushed into the kitchen and asked, "Why are you singing?" Every child I've babysat has asked me that or askes, "Why do you sing so much?" I think its hysterical. I just tell 'em that I like to sing. You know what I noticed about myself? I can't stand jelly unless it has the seeds in it. I don't know why. I can't stand seedless jelly. Its soooooooo gross.

0 comments: