CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

UUUUUUHHHHHHHH! MY FRIENDS ARE DRIVING ME INSANE!!! how is it that everytime I try to pick new friends that I hope are going to be calm, savvy, actually have a head on their shoulders and I pick the gals that are the preppiest, most dramatic idiotic girls in the world?!? Really, my friends seriously need to go on Ebay and find themselves real lives. They think their soooo cool and all that and they want me to be like them. I will never be like them. I'm never going let any of their crap get to me because I get tired of listeing to them complain and make fun of me because of the music i listen to, the stuff i say, the dreams i have, the plans i'm making.

"Be yourself, don't take anyone's [crap] and never let them take you alive."
~Gerard Way~

0 comments: