CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Um I just watched part of the movie Sweeney Todd. You know, the new one with Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter. Its so disturbing. It made me sick to my stomach but strangely I'm enjoying it and I find myself singing along with the songs that I know. I finally stopped the movie at the part where the rival barber comes to Sweeney for a shave. Its a really gory bloody movie and I think in the end Sweeney kills them all. Oh I hope Anthony doesn't die. He's my favorite so far. And I just finished this disturbing book about a guy that gets bone cancer, starts to die slowly, decideds to kill himself with the help of his friends and sister so he can say he went out on his own timing and that the cancer didn't take him, he has a seizure a few days before he's about to kill himself, and in the end his sister comes to the hospital in a disguise, gives him a few insulin shots and he dies. Now, for happier or less gruesome news...haha yesterday I went to my guyfriend's house for a party. One of my sista friends showed up and and I got a kick outta watching her flirt with my guyfriend's cousin. Hey if you're reading this, yes you were flirting with him and yes hun, you were that obvious!!!

0 comments: